Accessible accommodation U City Adelaide STYLE B Assisted Wheelchair.
U City’s Accessible Serviced Apartments are brand new purpose-built accommodation for people with disability or mobility challenges.
STYLE B: Suits people with medium support needs. The detailed overview is below.
Their brand new, one, two and three-bedroom self-contained accessible apartments are located in Adelaide’s bustling market district provides a brand new accommodation option for those looking to stay in the heart of the city.
Whether you’re heading to Adelaide for a short holiday or appointment, or you require Short Term Accommodation & Assistance (STAA), U City Accessible Serviced Apartments could be what you’re looking for.
This listing is for STYLE B assisted wheelchair user: (When sending an enquiry, please state configuration you are after.)
Available in 1 bedroom studio, 2 bedroom, 2 bedroom balcony and 3 bedroom configurations
B – assisted wheelchair:
Each accessible serviced apartment is fitted with different accessible features, so you can select the most appropriate apartment based on your individual needs, including:
- Manually height-adjustable ensuite basin
- Manually height-adjustable kitchen bench
- Wheel-under hotplates & kitchen sink
- Wide doorways and passages
- Bathroom rails
- Step-free shower cubicles
- Quarter turn taps
- Step-free thresholds
- Concierge assist button
- Portable lifter/hoist and shower commode available on request
- also includes a microwave, fridge, two-burner hotplate, toaster, tea and coffee making facilities, washing machine/dryer, and free WiFi. An iron, ironing board and hairdryer are available on request.
- BBQ facilities available on the outdoor community balcony
Other disability amenities may include:
- Adjustable kitchen tables, cook-tops and vanity basins.
- Automatic entry doors and balcony doors.
- Automatic blinds and lights.
- Full assistive technology incorporated throughout the apartment.
Take a 360 degree tour HERE
These accessible serviced apartments are located close to public transport, hospitals, shopping precincts, health services and vibrant dining and entertainment precinct, their brand-new apartments offer access to a range of activities in a safe and unique environment.
U City’s Accessible Serviced Apartments are perfectly located to enjoy:
– inner-city living
– local shopping, entertainment and tourist attractions
– local accessible care
Ideal For Events
U City is also home to a fully accessible Function Centre and is the perfect location for your next event in Adelaide. Whether it be a gala dinner or award night, product launch, exhibition or trade show, conference, award ceremony, corporate seminar and business meeting, training workshop, school formal or wedding.
If you would like to see their STYLE A (independent wheelchair) and C (high-physical support) listings, click on the links below
Not quite what you are after?
That’s ok, Explore our range of listings HERE. A range of holiday Accessible accommodation around Australia. From holiday houses, retreats, cabins, houseboats, farmstays, resorts, hotels, motels B&B’s and more.
Be inspired by holiday ideas:
Pet-Friendly Accessible Accommodation: CLICK HERE
Holiday Accommodation options with Beach Wheelchair Hire nearby: CLICK HERE
Holiday Accommodation options with Accessible Swimming Pools nearby: CLICK HERE